I believe that volunteers are superhero's. They are selfless human beings who are trying to make this world a better place. In this story, the volunteers have the following super powers :
1) Passionate - They are very passionate about the program and are always excited to share about their weekly conversation with the student in the group chat.
2) Helpful - They are always helping each other by sharing creative ideas to keep the learner child engaged throughout the session.
3) Persistent - They make sure to follow up on calls with the learners incase it gets missed on the decided date.They do not give up even if it takes a couple of days for them to get in touch with the learner.
4) Elaborate - They are very elaborate while sharing about their weekly session with the leaner in the group chat. This helps the organization to analyze the skills of the students.
5) Disciplined - They are extremely disciplined and they make sure to instill this virtue into the learners as well.
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear from our superhero's themselves in the coming days!!